Thursday, May 6, 2010

Luis, Melissa, Alana and Jade

This past Sunday I had the opportunity to shoot a family/engagement shoot for Luis, Melissa, Alana and Jade. We shot near the Kimbell Art Museum in Fort Worth and had perfect weather.

The whole family wore a great shade of blue, we found this parking garage door nearby to shoot against.

Melissa had this shot in mind and it turned out great. I had a hard time getting Jade to turn around and look at me, but luckily Grandma was there to help.


The first day I met Luis and Melissa, I remember Melissa telling me how Luis has a beautiful smile. I thought that was nice compliment for a wife to say about a husband.


Alana is 3 years old, full of energy and made the shoot a lot of fun.



This is a great looking family.
I'm looking forward to photographing your wedding on June 5th. Thanks for the fun shoot.

To see more images from this shoot click the link at the top.


No comments: