Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dylan & Lisa's Wedding May 23, 2010

This past weekend I shot two weddings, which was tiring but fun. On Sunday I photographed Dylan and Lisa's wedding in Weatherford, TX at Willow Lakes Wedding Garden. It was a great place and we had terrific weather. There was an outdoor ceremony then a reception that went well into the night. I really had a lot of fun photographing this event. My best wishes to Dylan and Lisa, thanks for choosing me to be your photographer.


Here's a big family shot. This was tough to setup, but came out well.

In the previous blog, I told you Lisa was going to wear boots with her wedding dress. Here they are with their rings. I'm a Texan, so I thought this was awesome.
The ceremony happened on this nice porch/deck.
I don't even have to write anything about this shot. It's perfect.
After the reception there was dancing under the stars. This photo was taken during their last dance.
If you would like to view more photos from this event click the link above or go to:

http://blevinsphotography.zenfolio.com/

No comments: