Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Studio and Jole

Tonight I had my first shoot in a studio I'm renting in Hurst. It's a whole new step for me. I've shot a lot of weddings and environmental shoots and I love doing those, but I felt like it was time for me to try something new. I would really like to do head-shots and portraits. So if you would like a great head-shot send me an email.

Tonight I shot with Jole. The first thing she told me was that she's horrible at head-shots. It only took a few shots to prove that wrong. She's awesome.

I shot all of these with my Canon 100f2.8L Macro lens. It's not intended to be a portrait lens, but combined with my Canon 5DMKII it's amazing. It's sharp and the perfect length for head-shots.



Thanks to Jole for making my first official studio shoot go great.

If anyone wants to shoot send me an email.

Thanks,
Brian

No comments: