Sunday, November 27, 2011

Shannon & Sean Engagement Shoot Part 2

Today I met Sean and Shannon to finish our engagement shoot. Despite some cold winds we really got some great shots. We shot again in Grapevine at the Grapevine Botanical Gardens and the Tarantula train yard.

This is my favorite show of the day. I like their expressions with the grass. Make sure you look at the full size version.





Go Big Train!
I could shoot around these rail cars for hours.


I've made a new blue "look".
This tree behind them was really awesome. Especially with the blue sky.

You see a trunk like this and you have to shoot on it.

I know Shannon's by herself in this photo, but it's a good shot and Sean really liked it.
I had a great time today. Sean and Shannon are fun and great subjects. I can barely wait till we shoot again.

Thanks,
Brian

No comments: