Monday, August 15, 2011

Shawn & Reagan Wedding Video

I finally finished Shawn and Reagan's wedding video. I've already posted the stills, but at this wedding I used three different cameras to photograph and video the days events. It was a challenge doing both but I think the results came out. I love how sparklers look on video.

The chapel they were married at, Aristide, had great lights for dancing which you can see on the beginning and end of the video.

Thanks to Shawn, Reagan and your family and friends.





For the video I used the following gear:
Canon 5DMkII
Canon 7D
Canon 60D
A bag full of Canon L lenses.
I produced it using Final Cut and colored with Magic Bullet Looks
This is a great song from Airborne Toxic Event, Half of Something Else.

2 comments:

Reagan Lawrence said...

I just watched this again and wanted to let you know that I love it so much!! You did such a fantastic job!!

Drew Watts said...

Super cute video! Heard a lot about many fabulous San Francisco wedding venues from my friends. Their outer space and especially garden areas are well managed. Will book one of them for my sister's bridal party for sure. Looking for other arrangements too. Actually will finalize everything together in order to avoid any confusion.