Monday, June 6, 2011

Music Video...The Way I'm Supposed to by Lacey Gage

I'm really excited to share a new music video with everyone. This is the video from a very talented singer/songwriter from Dallas, Lacey Gage. We discussed ideas for a long time before finally going with the video you see here. I didn't want to do just a normal, nice, sweet video, but I wanted to go for something a little different and challenging. After a little convincing Lacey was on-board and we shot what you see here.




Yes, that's Lacey in the trunk of a car. Most of this was shot with wide angle lens, led lights and some other cool camera gear I have. The actor in the video is Randy Franks. A very good actor from Dallas.

You buy Lacey Gage's album here and view her website here. The whole album is great and I recommend you downloading it.

Thanks to Lacey Gage for writing a great song and trusting me on a different idea. Also thanks to Randy Franks for doing a great job acting. This guy can really turn it on. Thanks as well to Carmen and Abe for helping with lighting and general production.

Hope everyone enjoys and check's out Lacey's album.

Thanks,
Brian

No comments: