Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jessica & Charlie

This past Saturday night I photographed the wedding of Jessica and Charlie in Fort Worth at 809 Vickery. This is a cool new place that I haven't been before. It was a great night.

Here's the best man and his wife. They should print this one.
This photo is probably my favorite of the night. I like shots that are a close crop where the entire subject(s) are not in the photo.
Her friend leaned in right as I was taking the photo.
This was the most competitive bouquet toss I've seen.
A lot of great dancing.
This is the bride and her mother. Jessica and her family are from Washington State, but they all got into the Fort Worth spirit by wearing boots after the wedding.
I usually don't take food pictures, but this one was funny. Jessica's bridesmaids were really funny.

Charlie isn't a big fan of photos, but every time she kissed him I got a good smile.
The ceremony took place in the courtyard which is cool because you can see the FTW skyline in the background.
I like these moments right before the wedding.
Hey, if there's a bright orange-yellow truck anywhere near the wedding, you know I'm shooting the groomsmen near or on it. These guys were fun.

I mentioned it earlier in the blog, but these ladies were so funny.
Just fun. It's nice when I have a lot time to shoot bridal party photos.
Jessica wanted Charlie to see her before the ceremony. I like this photo.
Everyone likes silhouette photos. This is a cool shot with the buildings in the background and Charlie just hanging out at the table. I stared at this one for a few minutes after taking it.
Ha! Charlie, if you want me to take this one off the blog let me know, but I think it shows your personality. It was hot enough that I bet he wished he had went to the wedding like this.

A couple of the bridesmaids asked me during the reception what the hardest reception I had shot was and I paused...I couldn't think of a single wedding I haven't enjoyed shooting and this wedding was no exception. Who doesn't enjoy hanging out with fun people on the best day of their lives? Plus, free cake!

Congrats to Charlie & Jessica and your family and friends.

Thanks for choosing me to be your photographer,
Brian

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

You did an AMAZING job with the entire wedding party! I can't wait to see all the photos. Well done!
-Jacquelyn, mother of the bride