Sunday, March 13, 2011

Reagan and Shawn

Yesterday I had the pleasure to shoot with Reagan and Shawn. I'm photographing their wedding in July and I already know it's going to be fun.

I'm generally pleased with the shots I take, but every now and then something extraordinary happens and a photograph like this one below happens. Make sure you click on this photo to see a larger version. The color and texture, combined with the new lighting system I'm using...it's just awesome. This is probably the best photo I've taken in a while.
I'm not a big "photoshop" guy except to clean photos or add layers for dimension, but the park we went to had this sundial and I wanted to do something different. So we did this shot. Turned out pretty cool.


The picture below is funny. I asked them to slide down the rail to give an action shot. This was even better than I had thought of. Don't worry she's fine.

It's funny how good looking people make photography easy.
Thanks Shawn and Reagan, I had a lot of fun shooting with you. I'm really looking forward to your wedding.

Thanks,
Brian

1 comment:

allforyouandforyourglory said...

I absolutely LOVE these!! SO glad you're our photographer!