Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mike and Lindsey

Today I had the opportunity to shoot my brother and future sister-n-law's engagement photos. Mike, Lindsey and I drove all over Houston taking photos. It was a lot of fun and we got some great pictures.

It's fun shooting your family because they have to do any crazy idea you come up with. And this one turned out funny.

Mike and Lindsey met at LSU, where they both received their masters in geology.

They really look great together.
I really liked this photo.
The perfect jumping photo.
One of the locations we shot at was the Byzantine Fresco Chapel. If you get the chance you should check it out.
I'm happy for both of you and I had a great time shooting with y'all today. I hope we get to do it again. I'll see you at the wedding.

~Your Brother

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photos! You two make a perfect pair!
RB & DB