Friday, November 26, 2010

Papa

If you ask any portrait photographer who they would they like to photograph, I bet they'll have a list of at least 10 people. I know I do. Well here's someone I have wanted to photograph for a while, my grandfather. We call him Papa.


I always think of him as being outside, or wanting to get outside. So I made sure to get a couple of outdoor shots with him.
I really liked his smile in this photo.

My mom asked him to wear this blue shirt. I think it's a great choice for him. I gelled my strobe on the background to make it blue.
Thanks Papa for letting me take your photo today.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
Brian

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brian, You did a great job in photographing Papa! You really captured him in the picture!! Also, I love seeing Tyler's picture in the portraits. I need to use you again soon. Tyler is growing so fast! Love, your cousin Jennifer