Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jessica and Andrew

On October 23rd I photographed Jessica and Andrew's wedding. They were married at the WildCatter Ranch in Graham, TX. It was a great wedding and I had a lot of fun photographing it.

The sun was really great in the room Jessica got ready in. I liked the perspective of the dress with her in the background.
Straight out of a magazine.

While I was setting up my lights for the wedding party and family portraits they were joking around about someone they knew and I caught this great moment of everyone laughing. The groomsmen on the far right was telling the joke and it seems like he's laughing the hardest. This might be my favorite from the night.

My favorite thing about photographing weddings is shooting the reception. People are relaxed and I can just move around shooting natural moments. This was one of those where Andrew and Jessica were dancing and didn't know I was around.
Congratulations to Jessica and Andrew. Thanks for letting me photograph your wedding. I had a great time.

Thanks,
Brian

No comments: