Monday, October 25, 2010

Melina & Jody

On October 16th I had the great pleasure of photographing the marriage of Melina and Jody. The wedding took place at the Fort Worth Botanical Garden with the reception in the Stockyards, a true Fort Worth wedding. I think people are surprised sometimes when I tell them I enjoy wedding photography. Most photographers just think about the pressure of getting all of the shots or handling all of the people. I think the thing I like most about weddings is how honest the photos are. When you look at these photos you can really see how much these two love each other (and their little girls).
All of the grooms I meet are in love, but Jody was so excited and ready to be married.
I really liked this photo. As her parents were dancing she was just spinning around. This type of photo is the reason I love photography.
You can just see how happy their kids are.
She finally tired herself out and I caught Jody just caring her around. This is one of those photos she'll show on her wedding day.
Thanks to Jody & Melina for letting me photograph your wedding. It was a great night.

Thanks,
Brian

No comments: