Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Harrison Family

This past Sunday I had the opportunity to shoot with the Harrison family. So with a promise of donuts in exchange for smiles we proceeded. We shot in the Stockyards and I a ton of fun.

This one was Rachel's idea and I really liked how it turned out. Lately I've really liked this de-saturated look.
There's this great wall in the Stockyards with this great painting on the side. I've always wanted to shoot someone in front of it. I put these four photos together so you could see each kids personality.
Just a great looking family.


What kid doesn't like to watch their parents kiss and hug in public? I really liked this photo. If I didn't tell you it was a family shoot you would have thought it was an engagement shoot.
I liked the purple and gray together.
I've shot several times in the Stockyards, but this was the most fun I've had. Thanks to all of the Harrison's for making it great.

-Brian