Monday, March 12, 2012

April

Tonight I had the pleasure of shooting with April. In word, Range. April has so many different looks it's unfair. Plus she's a lot of fun.

This shot is just incredible. The light and expression are awesome. I pushed the color to more green and it really works here.
I think this turned out well. April's tough for doing this pose in heels. This is an old green trunk we have at the studio.

RING FLASH!
Great attitude in this one.


This is my first jump shot in the studio. At first I was having her jump off of a chair, but I underestimated how high she can jump. So April came up with the idea to just look like she's floating, much better. This is a cool shot. Reminds me of perfume and makeup adds.
Thanks to April for just doing an awesome job.

Thanks,
Brian

No comments: