Monday, September 13, 2010

Jessica and Andrew

In my last blog I mentioned I got to shoot a double header, here's the second half of my engagement Saturday.

I shot with Jessica and Andrew last Saturday afternoon/evening all over Decatur. I always enjoy shooting, but these two made it fun. They're the kind of couple that will do anything and I pushed them. We even climbed up on top of a building in the square in Downtown Decatur just to get a great shot (and just too say we did).

This is on Jessica's family's land near Decatur. The blue of the sky was great. I used my ringflash to give a nice fade to the light.

this is an old gas station in Decatur made of petrified wood. Look at their feet, they posed this way with out me asking and with out either of them knowing it.
Not your usual engagement photo, but they were watching me while I was messing with my camera so I took this shot. Maybe a little serious, but they look great together.
We found these old chairs behind a building and took a few shots with them. I like to shoot people at different levels so Andrew jumped up on what was left of this chair and got a great shot.
Thanks for shooting with me. I had a great time and hope both of you did as well. I'm looking forward to your wedding in a few weeks.

Thanks,
Brian

No comments: